Experienced Legal Representation

  1. Home
  2.  » About

Experienced Attorney Helping You

Whether you are dealing with a landlord-tenant issue, considering a real estate transaction or establishing your estate plan, there is lot at stake. With the legal complications and financial risks involved, you need to work with an experienced lawyer who will explain your options and protect your interests.

At Cassone Law Offices LLC, you will find an attorney who is experienced and dedicated to helping clients find favorable results to their legal matters. Columbus attorney Michael Cassone represents clients throughout Ohio in legal matters that include overseeing real estate transactions, resolving issues between landlords and tenants, helping clients establish estate plans and providing collections services for local businesses.

An Accomplished Local Attorney

In addition to more than 15 years of experience, attorney Michael Cassone is an active member in the American Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association and Columbus Italian Club.

He is also an adjunct professor at Capital University Law School, where he teaches real property law in the CULS paralegal program.

Michael graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University in 2000 with a B.A., cum laude, and from Capital University with a Juris Doctorate in 2004. He actively participated on the moot court team and upon graduation from Capital University Law School he received the Order of the Barristers award for outstanding oral advocacy.

Serving You

One of the most important factors in choosing an attorney is to find someone who will communicate well and stays on top of your case. Attorney Michael Cassone is a great communicator. He will remain in contact with you throughout the case to make sure you are aware of all developments, and you have the information you need to make good decisions.

Michael Cassone is committed to serving you.

Contact Cassone Law Offices LLC

Schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer by calling 614-782-1336 or filling out our contact forms.